Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ugly Sweater Paaaarty


We were invited to an Ugly Christmas Sweater party and boy oh boy there were some nuggets of beauty at this party. You can't really see in the picture, but my favourite was my friend Cassie's husband's, Chris. He wore a ladies red turtleneck, with a green sweater vest. It was so funny! Since Nick and I don't have any ugly Christmas sweaters (Thank you Grandma's for never purchasing us one) I made a felt scene on one of Nick's sweaters. It was funny! We also played a white elephant game where we walked away with a sweet score of games and toilet paper :) Tonight we will be playing Checkers...(And Colette slept the whole time)

3 comments:

Julie and Adam said...

Awesome times!

"C" said...

We had a blast! When Chris wears his ugly sweater to work on Monday I will make sure to take a good picture of it for you to treasure for all time.

Sarita said...

How did I miss this post?! Sweet pictures!