Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

For Christmas this year we celebrated it with our own little family. I was excited to be the 'mom' in regards to planning and preparing. Little did I know that it is A LOT of work, even with a family of three! But here is our Christmas Eve spread of our favourite appetizers and drinks.
Here we are in front of our little tree on Christmas Eve. I planned a little program and it was such a special time to spend together with the three of us. Colette loved the packages and this was one of the ones she wouldn't leave alone.

Our stockings on Christmas morning!!
Here is our 8 month old little lady all ready for church.
And here she is showing off her Christmas jammies and slippers from Great-grandma Lola. I just can't get enough of how cute those little slippers are! Sorry for her too much egg nog look...
(Time to cut my nappy hair..new year, new do)

Colette with all her stash. She just loved all her little toys!!
So there you have it. Our perfect little first Christmas! Christmas night we went over to some friends house and played games and ate WAY too many treats, but hey, it's Christmas :) But now we are ready for our next holiday with Christmas packed up so we welcome the New Year, which will be spent with me working and Colette sleeping. But 2012 will also bring lots of fun new memories!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I hear ya on the amount of work holidays take! I ordered Thanksgiving dinner from a store one year and it was still a lot of work, and it was terrible! It's so fun to keep up with your family:) Happy New Year!

Andy said...

Merry Christmas! I can't find your email. Drop me a line, I have something for you.
shoeobsessedone(at)hotmail(dot)com