Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Setting up Christmas




Cute nativity my mom sent me! OH, and I also got out the felt nativity that my mom made when I was a baby...family members may know what I'm talking about...anyways, I set it on a shelf that Colette can pull herself up to, and I think she has a crush on baby Jesus because she is always grabbing him out of the manger and playing with him way more than anyone else. hehe
We officially have all our Christmas decorations up. Well, we only have a handful due to all the moves we have had in our three years of marriage. But when we got our Christmas tree out, Colette was very interested in it. She crawled over, inspected the tree (with her mouth), then got on her knees to feel the lights. Now she does this every morning when we get up. She also loves the bows on the packages and tries to grab ornaments, but I made sure to put those out of her grasp.
So I guess you can say we are all ready for Christmas! But first we have to prepare for Nick's 29th Birthday on Saturday!!!!! We are very excited for that around these parts :)

No comments: