Saturday, May 1, 2010

Finals are Over & Spring term has begun

For those of you who don't know what this is, it is the testing centre line to take the tests at BYU. Usually it is crammed full of students and back-packs. This is a rare empty shot. Winter term is offically over and Nick and I finished with flying colours. Hard work and dedication are the keys to success. :) Anyways, Spring term has begun. Just as crazy for Nick. I, however, am taking Floral Design and ASL, so my schedule is ok and should be fun. I am on my homestretch- I graduate in December and Nick graduates in April. He is planning on taking the GRE in August before we head off to Costa Rica so he has a busy road ahead of him.
We can't wait to be done with undergraduate school and move on to graduate school. Where we will then be a short 4 years(!) away from finally being done with school. Wish us luck with that endeavor ;)

1 comment:

Leah said...

So proud of you guys!!!