Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!

What a cool shot, eh?!

I pet a Bat Ray
Nemo spent too much time under the sun
So April 11 was my 27th Birthday! I was not excited for this birthday like I have been the rest. I guess because it means I'm officially in my late 20ies. That's the bums. But I had a great birthday non-the-less.

Nick took me to the Sandy Aquarium, which I loved. Just wished there were not SO many kids so I could get close to some of the cool things. But Nick loved it because he was fascinated in learning all sorts of things about each animal! It was cute to have him spit facts at me. My own Bill Nye!

Since my birthday was on Sunday, my wonderful sis-in-law, Leah, invited us over for dinner and we had a tasty meal followed by dirt cake (I've had it as my birthday cake since I was ummm...6. Love it)

THEN, (since the party never ends for me) My parents had us over on the following Tuesday for steak and presents. They were in Vancouver so they couldn't be there on the actual day. But it just meant more attention for me :) haha.

Nick got me some super cute shoes and a swim suit for Costa Rica! What a great husband I have. Anyways, happy birthday to me! Today actually is my mom's B-day! She said she had a great birthday too! I think I learned milking my birthday all month long from her. :)

1 comment:

Leah said...

I want to see your swimsuit. Looks like you had a fun day. I'll have to take the kids there. So excited for you and your Costa Rica trip!