Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Costa Rica here we come!

Nick and I are headed to Costa Rica in August!!! We are very excited. Above is what Nick will be doing while we are there. Below is what I will be doing while we are there. So now is the time we are trying to get everything done and prepared to go. First off, Spring term, then Summer term, then a light tan glow, then drop 10 lbs to be swimsuit ready, then packing and heading to airport. We are going to stay either in Jaco or Hermosa. Two surfing towns Nick wants to stay in. All I need is sunshine and a sandy beach. No rocky beaches! That is my request. Also, turtles will be hatching so hopefully we will be able to see one or two!!! That would make my whole trip. If anyone has been there and has advice for us let me know- I would love to know of some cool things to do and see!

AHHH Sunshine :) I can't wait.

No comments: