Sunday, May 23, 2010

A few of my favourite Canadian things...

I love the Maple Leaf. It makes me feel warm. For some reason an American Star doesn't do it the way a Maple Leaf does. And it's red!
One of my favourite chocolate bars up there. They are like M&M's but delicious and more crunchy

The best sauce for steaks. It's got a kick that A1 doesn't compare to.

Mounties, RCMP, or Royal Canadian Mounted Police. I just love how they represent a country. And I love their unique outfits, and I love how they get to ride horses and it looks cool.

Canadian money. It's colourful so it's easy to find the right bill, and they have $1 & $2 coins so you always have more money than you think! And I like that they have objects on their coins and royalty on their bills. That's pretty neat.


Delicious coffee-wafer chocolate bar! yumm.

The beautiful forests! You cannot beat the ever greens of this country. The air is always so fresh. I love it.
Last but not least....
Honour
Colour
Soooory
Grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, etc..
washroom
The spelling and saying of things. I could easily learn to spell the American way, but I choose not to. I like how I learned to spell and I like that it's different. I'll keep it thank you very much :)
Well I am in Toronto right now for work, so you can tell why I have posted received this national pride entry. What a cool city! My room is right on Lake Ontario and this morning when I was getting ready I heard the fishing boats blowing their horns as they were in the harbour. Something is SO cool about that.

No comments: