Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Rhody Run 2012


It has officially started! I am running across Rhode Island this month! The first day there were lots of things telling me to not go- like: Colette slept in, all my friends cancelled on me, it was freezing, no milk for breakfast, tire fell off of jogging stroller, fixed tire, couldn't fit stroller in car so I had to use the regular stroller...What a morning! But I did it- got out of the house to start my goal! Then today, beautiful weather, all my friends were there, and we had no majour problems, besides Colette losing a slipper. I am so glad that I am doing this goal! It makes me happy with myself when I actually pull through. Also, I think the older you get one just doesn't push themselves as hard as they use to. So I like seeing what I can accomplish when I push myself harder than I usually do. My friend Melissa did a marathon and that is huge encourgement to me to know I could do it if I pushed myself...Who knows, I might be the next Elise. HAHAHAHAHA (not quite)

2 comments:

Leah said...

So proud of you Kim!

Sarita said...

Yay, go Kim!