Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'm da Boss

This past weekend we headed down to Baltimore to do our inspection on our house. So on the way home (via NYC to pick up Colette at Emily's house..which, driving through NY with Nick is a whole other blog story) back to what I was talking about, we stopped in Hoboken, New Jersery to get a tasty treat at Carlo's Bakery from Cake Boss. (This is where I throw in 'Fondont' like how Buddy says it on the show) Then we found out the line to get in was over 2 hours long!! No cannoli is worth a 2 hour wait! So we snapped a picture (with one of Buddy's sisters in the back ground. She is the one in white, standing in the store. WHICH I didn't realize until I cropped this picture and saw her in the doorway! Pretty cool.) After the picture we walked a couple stores down to Crumbs Cupcakes for our tasty treat, which wasn't so tasty...sad to say :( But it was a fun stop nontheless.

No comments: