Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy 29th Birthday to me!


Marissa, Kaitie, Melissa, me, Colette, Lucas and Penny

It's official, I am 29 and I am very excited for my last year of my twenties. List of activities to do this next year: Run a 1/2 marathon, skydive or shark tank, grow my hair long again :), and remember all the blessings I have in my life.
For my birthday Nick let me sleep in, meaning 7:30, and he made banana pancakes. Colette was very excited for my birthday breakfast too, since pancakes are her favourite! Then I met up with my running friends. We continued our run across Rhode Island, and my friend Marissa suprised me with balloons, which were VERY needed (for visual reasons) since it was on a pretty sketchy road. Then we all went out to brunch and my sweet friends got me a Rhode Island original bracelet. Pretty fun to be moving with a little piece of RI. I love it!
After that I went home for Colette's (and my) nap. Nick then took me to get a manicure and pedicure before dinner. We had Indian food, thanks to my brother Geoff and Leah, (It was really good!) while our friend Stefana watched Colette. What a great night. And yes, it was finished with the infamous dirt cake. I had a wonderful birthday thanks to all my friends and husband!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love that first picture of you an Colette looking at each other, it is so cute!! I am glad you had a great day, and I am glad you were born and live in Rhode Island in the Ghetto:) Close to me.

Sarita said...

What a fun day! I also really like that first picture. And your bracelet!

Leah said...

Oh good, I'm glad that place ended up being good. Sounds like a great day. We were thinking of you over here!