Thursday, September 29, 2011

Our Home

Here it is with all our stuff inside. I would love to do more with it, but since we are only here for another 7 months, I don't want to put the effort or money into a short term rental. But I think it will be just fine and it feels a lot more like a home now.
Our Bedroom
(our toiletries have to be in the bedroom since there is NO room in the bathroom!)

Colette's Room

Bathroom
Family Room
(Nick's surfboard isn't part of the decor. It's just that we had no space to store it)

The Kitchen
(I normally wouldn't have rugs in a kitchen, but that floor is pretty bad, so I thought the rugs would at least make me able to stand in there)

There you have it! Our humble abode. And yes, I still love my new couch!!

2 comments:

whitney said...

Cute little home :)

Leah said...

Looks fabulous. LOVING the couch.