Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Life according to my phone...

Here are some pictures from my phone. Just for fun. Enjoy.
Colette still does not take a bottle, but I did try to put some water in one, and she seems to like to chew and suck on that. SO...I give her some water. She is at least hydrated and all the bottles we purchased are being used.
And she is trying to 'crawl' or something. She really likes it when she can get her legs underneath her. I think she realizes that her legs can take her places. She is always moving and I constantly find her under the coffee table, halfway under the tv stand, or wedged in the corner of her crib. She loves to move around and see things.
Speaking of seeing things- whenever I am in the kitchen or cleaning, she wants to be there. So I figured out how to use this baby backpack in a way so she can be there with me. Today we made chocolate chip cookies together and she LOVED it. She wanted to touch everything!!
At the park Colette loves the swings
My babysitter...Baby Einstein, which she loves



aahhh. I love this little lady
Just a cute picture from the past. She was so little then...

4 comments:

huggin said...

Oh my gosh... I cannot get over how beautiful she is!! She could seriously be in Baby Gap ads. She seems to have the sweetest little personality too.

Melanie said...

What a beauty. She is adorable.

whitney said...

AHH! SO CUTE, LOVE THE PINK SHOES.

Leah said...

Such a cutie that one. Can't believe she's close to crawling. You're showing your cousin up Cole!