Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Drive Out East: Day 4

Day 4 we spent at Niagara Falls! Neither of us have ever been there so we were very excited to see them! Since we didn't have a passport for Colette we stayed only on the American side, but I was SOO tempted to run across the bridge with my Canadian passport and grab some candy. Nick talked me out of it for some reason... But we did the Hurricane Deck; and by we, I mean Nick, Colette and I!! We just wrapped her up tight and she slept throught he whole thing. We got soaked and it was so much fun, but she just slept. What a great baby!
These are the shoes they gave us. Nick's were too small and mine were too big.. They didn't have either of our sizes. But they asked if we wanted a pair for Cole...really?



After this we drove to Rochester, New York and spent the night. This is the day that the hurricane was really hitting the Boston/Rhode Island area. We didn't see the hurricane at all so we were very safe.

No comments: