Thursday, December 2, 2010

Turkey Day

Dalin and Aiden

The Edwards Family
For Thanksgiving this year Nick and I headed to Las Vegas to spend it with his family. The meal was delicious and when smell-o-vision comes along, I'll have to show you how great a cook his sister Megan is! She loves home cooking and rich foods, so I'm never one to turn down her tasty meals! Super tender turkey and wonderful meal-
We even had the chance to play the colour code book/quiz. I, as you might have guessed, am a red-yellow. Nick was suprising as a yellow-white. It was really fun.
Then Nick and his brother did a night of shopping (puchased me a great door buster artificial tree!!! woowho)while I slept and helped my sister move into her new house! (so happy for her) and we snapped some shots of Nick's brother's family. They are a hoot to hang out with and I feel they are growing up so fast and I've barely been a member of the family!! I didn't take any pictures of Thanksgiving day, but here are some fun shots of the Edwards family.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Thank you so much again for doing those pictures, they are really cute. My kids love it when we get to hang out with you guys:)