Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Nick!!

I love this man! He turned 28 today- and we started the day off with breakfast in bed on the Special Day Red plate. He chose waffles, of course, then we opened presents. I purchased him a new computer since he wanted one for grad school and there was great sale, AND I could join forces with Santa for that one :) But he loved it!!
Off to work for me, but he went to play Pickle Ball with his friends and my brother. Then we headed off to Mexican food for dinner and a movie called 127 hours. (It's about the rock climbing guy that has to cut off his arm) It was really good. After the movie we came home, had cake and ice cream and off to bed. Oh, and to top off his birthday- my friend Joe asked us to watch his dog for the holidays and I said yes. Joe dropped off his dog, London, that morning so Nick got to play with a puppy all day! And we all know how much he loves dogs
Happy birthday Nick! You are one amazing man-

No comments: