Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm Loving it

Yesterday I was hungry, so I drove past a McDonalds and decided that my favourite little MickyD's treat would be a great fit. So I bought some french fries since they are so delicious to me! (not sure why, but I can't find anything better) As I was eating the hot fries my thoughts started to wander. They went in this order:

Yum. These are so good! I'm glad I got them hot
Why does such a tasty treat come from this place?
I hate what McDonald's represents in society. Why are they like that?
They were not always a mega fast food chain. They started off as a neighborhood favourite
I bet the first Mr. Ronald, when flipping burgers back at the car hop wouldn't even like his food or company nowadays.
Why do I like it again?
Oh yeah, the fries are yummy!

Welcome to the mind of Kim

No comments: