Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Baby Update

So I'm officially 14 weeks and 3 days. I am feeling much better and I'm starting to get my energy back. Still not quite showing, but I know that won't last much longer. My wonderful sisters brought up all their past maternity clothes, and baby car seat so I am a couple steps closer to being preparing for April to come. We went to the doctors the last week and this is a picture of our ultrasound. It was so cute because while the technician was trying to take pictures, this little jelly bean wouldn't hold still!! He/she kept jumping and turning and putting on a show. I knew it was our baby after seeing that :) December 9th we get to find out the sex of the baby so put in your guesses! We are really excited.

4 comments:

johanna said...

i'm thinking girl...

Linz said...

I'm guessing girl, wait... boy, no... girl. Eh, whatever it is it'll be insanely adorable!

Megan said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a boy but either way...I know you two are going to make wonderful parents.

Sophia said...

Oh my goodness!!! I could not be more excited for you!!! Of course our girls can be friends! wow I mean you are having a girl... she is going to be the most stylish little thing EVER!
Email me if you want to do lunch after the crazy holidays I want to hear all about everything. names, beby showers, how you've been feeling...etc.