Thursday, April 30, 2009

May 9th Garage Sale!


It's organized and going to happen- the garage sale!  My sister, mom and I are having a garage sale in a week or so.  I have started gathering things for it.  Since I'm a newlywed, I don't have much to offer, but I have a couple things that I just don't have space for anymore... and a cool silk hammock!  BUT let's be honest, I'm more excited to see what Elise has to offer!!  (She is definatly not a pack rat & has LOTS of cool things!) so I will probably be doing a little shopping in her section... and Mom- if it doesn't sell at the first garage sale, that means you have to lower the price for this one :) 

So all items will be colour coordinated per person- our money is going towards the scooter.  If I get $50 I am stoked!  I think it will just be fun to be a part of one versus always the shopper at one.  Wish us luck!

No comments: