Monday, April 27, 2009

The Love Pad is done



The latest addition to our house is this lovely dresser.  It is not an ordinary dresser as it only cost $20 at D.I.!!!!! So what I did was take it home, sanded everything, re-built a snapped off corner and hammered in a couple extra nails before I painted it and purchased some lovely handles at Lowe's.  It looks lots better than my plastic cubby thing.  I like looking at it.  OH, and I finished the pictures on my wall and posted some bedside pictures of snaps I took.  Saved money that way.  I think it's a good first newlywed bedroom :)

3 comments:

carly said...

Wow! Kim you are amazing! I love what you did to the dresser. Looks fabulous...and cute knobs.

Breanne King said...

KIM amazing! I am so very impressed.

Sophia said...

That dresser turned out so cute. Great job!!
I bought this fabulous chair from DI that is wonderful minus the fact that it is burnt orange... which I like but Brent HATES.
I may be learning how to reupholster furniture this summer...
Love DI and LOVE making cheap stuff fabulous.