Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy 26th Birthday to Kim!

Nick was "really" excited about the movie as you as tell from this picture.  He surprised me with tickets to the Hannah Montana movie (which I wanted to see, AND it was pretty fun..that is if you view it with 14 year old eyes) Anywho...the whole movie Nick was like, "let me guess, Hannah finds herself here" or "oh, here comes the touching song."  But deep down I know he enjoyed it because he didn't fall asleep in it :)
Tradition. Dirt Cake. With gummy worms inside.  I think next year I just might branch out to something else....we'll just have to wait and see. 

Shoga Sushi house.  It was delicious as usual!  
For my birthday Nick had the windows on my car tinted.  I LOVE them!!

My birthday was a perfect day!  Nick and I met up with my parents for breakfast at Cracker Barrell.  Then I went to the Salon and had a little pampering.  After that I met up with Nick and we headed to an elderly home to play games with them, and chit chat. (service activity with BYU)  After we got ready and went out to dinner and the movie.  My day was perfect-

3 comments:

carly said...

Happy Birthday Kim! I love dirt cake too :)

Leah said...

I want your shirt.

Sophia said...

I love that you saw Hannah Montana.. that is hilarious! (My sister said the movie was cute too:)
What a good sport your husband is.