Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dear Life:

Dear time, Why are you always there when I don't need you? And never there when I do? Bad friend you are.
Dear people with time, Where do you get it? 
Dear money, Why are you so expensive? You and time are in some evil plan- I know it!
Dear BYU, Why don't you offer the classes I need in PROVO!!
Dear education, Something so expensive, worth it, but probably won't use again. Rocks, come on now.
Dear traffic, Why do you always put a slow person in front?
Dear age, How come as you get higher, everything on me gets lower?
Dear sugar, I hate your guts! But I need you in mine everyday-  Aargh
Dear water, You're deeellllicious
Dear hipster girls, Why do you still wear Peter Pan boots, and belts around your ribs? Sooo 4 years ago..
Dear Nick, I love you.
Dear car, I am sorry I made fun of you at first.  But with your tint job, I love you too.
Dear sleep, Why do I spend so much time with you? Nick might get jealous
Dear skateboarding, I promise to spend more time with you this summer.
Dear high heels, Why do I feel skinnier when I wear you?
Dear celebrities, You're boring. I'm over you.
Dear Peeps, You're asthetically beautiful  to look at, but I always regret eating you.

Please feel free to add more in the comments... It's kind of fun once you get going.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA you crack me up!

Sophia said...

Dear job, why do I have to convince myself that I like you every morning.
Dear pregnancy week 19, why can't you go by faster so I can get my ultrasound already!
.. this is fun.:)
(I have the same relationship with my high heals, money and time)

Audrey said...

Dear Kim, where do you get such awesome ideas?