Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Family

Well the weeks are winding down here in Utah. My little family is getting ready to move and I can honestly say I am getting very anxious to see what our new home is going to be like. So much has been happening lately in my parents lives, that part of me wishes to stay longer to be a support to them and as I was expressing this to my mom she comforted me with saying there is a circle of life, and me moving and planting my roots is part of it. I am really going to miss my family. But that is what is so great about family- you are never away for long so it's only temporary. So in the meantime I am going to have a great time learning the East Coast style of life and meeting so many wonderful new people! It's intimidating to think about, but that is part of the fun. 22 more days.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How do you just look SO amazing?!?! You seriously look good... like you never had a baby. I can't even get into a pair my biggest jeans yet.
You will LOVE back East. I miss it so much! The people were what I fell in love with the most... honest, blunt, but kind and loyal as well. Your little family will grow so strong as you have to face the unknown together. I am excited for you. I know how it is to leave family and if there is anything I can help out with, I will be around and would love to if you ever need it. I can't wait to hear of your adventures!