Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Carma Camp Morgan



My dear Grandma Morgan has passed away. She taught me so many wonderful things, one of which is my love of crafting. She was a great painter, from oil, watercolour, to her favourite- toll painting. She was also a wonderful example to me of being able to talk to anyone! She loved people and loved getting to know them. What a talent I believe that is. And yes, of course, we cannot forget our favourite past time with Grandma Morgan- playing games. She just loved cards! As a breast cancer survivor from 8+ years ago, it decided to make an appearance again, but this time bringing along some of it's friends. She passed away softly in her home state of Idaho. She will be much missed and is very much loved by her three children, nine grandchildren, and 21.5 great grandchildren.

1 comment:

whitney said...

that was so tender!! thanks Kim