Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Little Rock, Arkansas

The pool at Lindsay's hotel. We spent a couple hours there to cool down and let the boys work on the house.
Dalin doing spank your booty
The grandkids of Hal and Lynn
An Arkansas Box Turtle we found in the old pool
Lindsay and Ashley playing
More fun games being played
Nick working on the bathroom. I grouted the floor after the tile went in. My first time every doing that. It was easier than I thought. Hopefully it dried fine.
Nick hanging out in the family room
Rissa and Ashley with the cutest little toys Lindsay's bought them. I wanted one for me, but they didn't come high enough for me to reach.

The Old Mill from Gone with the Wind

Can't do an Arkansas trip without a little lawn mower riding. Nick gave me a ride down the street. It was so funny and fun!

I caught my first every lightening bug! I've never even seen one before until this trip. They were EVERYWHERE. And I killed one and it glowed green for a few seconds, then died.
Nick's old high school. We had to go pick up his diploma. He only lived there for 4 months, and moved himself to Vegas the day of his graduation, so he didn't even get his diploma. So we had to go pick that up, but since it's been so many years, they sent us to call the main offices of the school district.

What a great trip! My first time to the south and boy, I sure didn't expect the humidity the way it hit us. Lynn and Hal said it was not normal, and they just had a high heat, high humidity spell go through. Boy was I sticky and hot the whole time! Seeing Arkansas was worth all the heat. We had fun hanging out with Nick's family and so happy that Lindsay and Chris's family came up. It was nice to spend time with his family.

And yes, I got a couple magnets for my collection :)

1 comment:

Kaylee said...

Do I even exist, I am not even in the grandkids picture!