Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

Colette was Princess Leah. She was a hit at the ward Christmas party and when we went to Nick's school to bring the grad students some candy. I made the costume myself! So I'm proud of myself for that because the robe is lined...ooooooh.
Carving pumpkins with my dad and Nick. We kept a bunch of seeds and I made 'Savory Pumpkin seeds' (garlic salt, worcheshire sauce, butter, pepper) THEY WERE DELICIOUS and I'm not huge on seeds.

Colette with her little pumpkin. We finally had a use for a binkie of hers. ha. And below is her sucking on a Twix. She loved the shiny wrappers of everything!
Overall, we had a great Halloween. My parents were here the week before so we had lots of fun, and Halloween night we had 1 Trick or Treater...a teenage girl! So it was a slow night, but we had a nice relaxing night. I think next year though we are going to take Colette to the White House to trick or treat. That would be really fun! I'll have to think of a REALLY cool costume for her.

3 comments:

whitney said...

Good job on your sewing project! Colette makes a cute princess.

Leah said...

So cute Kim!!!

Elise said...

Seriously SOOOOOO adorable! You did an awesome job and I think I laughed until I had tears:) The cutest!