Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Little Smokey

Nick's FIRST EVER caught fish! He was so proud of himself!
(this is him talking to the fish telling him how he caught him)

Little Smokey river in Southern Idaho
Nick gutting the fish. He was more fascinated with the body parts inside the fish than actually cleaning it out. It was REALLY cute to see
Nick caught 8 fish! We started off the day with me showing him to put the worm on and explaining what to look for in the river. He was a natural! Once he caught his first fish he did a little dance, then I had to show him how to get it off the hook and into his bag. He was nervous for his 1st one, but after that he was a natural again! I didn't have as great of a day as I only caught 3(!!!!) and I had 3(!!!!) REALLY bad falls. I am still black and blue on my arms and back and bum. We had a great time though-

No comments: