Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bear Lake





Every two years our family goes to Bear Lake. This year I got the week's mixed up so Nick and I were not able to go. But we worked out our school schedules and my school test schedule and suprised my family by showing up at midnight! It was really fun. We tie dyed shirts, pinata'd for dessert, marshmellow gun fight, waterskiiing obviously, and ate lot of food! Nick broke his pinky finger while there but it's looking pretty good now. Just VERY swollen! Colour has come back to it though. Anyways, my grandma M. gave my parents a big bag of WWII stuff that he has in his basement. We got to go through it all and he has a lot of Nazi items, (didn't post them due to ummm...not sure how to say it) but it was really fun to see!

1 comment:

Leah said...

I totally forgot to ask about Nick's finger!!! Broken? OH NO! That's horrible! Sorry Nick.