Monday, February 23, 2009

Pushing a Wood board in Vegas

Nate Cromwell
Kim Edwards
Yes, I still skate...a little.
Parker Cromwell. His version of skating.


Nick Edwards.
Hailey Cromwell.


Nick and I drove to Vegas this past weekend. We saw his family, and we saw my family. Saturday morning we woke up and went to the skate park. Nick and I had our skateboards, and Nate brought his rip stick, and Hailey and Parker brought their bikes. It was really fun to play with them, and try to take some pictures of Nick. (hard due to overcast, which made everything look the same colour-ish) Nate was REALLY good on his rip stick! I was super impressed!
I think it will be fun to skate with my kids one day! Well, that is if I can still skate :) I'm pretty sure Nick will, so it will be fun to see my kids skate with their dad.

No comments: