Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Steve and Meg are hitched

This past weekend my older brother Stephen got married to Megan in the Salt Lake temple. It was a beautiful wedding and everyone loved it.

Being at the wedding made me think about Nick and my wedding. Especially in the sealing room in the temple. What a great memory I have of that moment! What was so great with this wedding was that it's the first time that all my parents children were in the temple together. Just thinking of that is amazing and knowing we will be together forever makes me so happy. During Steve and Meg's ceremony, Meg put Steve's ring on the wrong finger. It was funny. Mostly because I remember that moment with Nick and how overwhelmed I was that remembering which finger is the right one was asking me to conduct brain surgery at that moment!

Overall, I am so happy for them and I can see how happy they are! Welcome to the family Megan. (I will post a couple pictures later when I get some.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I didnt know you had a blog!

Kim Edwards said...

yeah! we are blog buddies!!