Wednesday, November 12, 2008

JW's

So I have decided to once and awhile write a little something about this lady I work with who is a real fun lady to work with, to say the least.

Everyday there is some strange thing she tells us and I can't stop laughing at them. (obviously not in front of her. That's mean :) like blogging about them is any nicer ) Let me paint a picture of her before you read these so you truly understand where I am coming from. She is around 60 years old. She is a little plumper of a lady and she has short, light grey hair. She loves to wear nylons and sandles and she's around 5'6"

Here are a couple nuggets to get you through the week.

She told us that when she was younger she has had some of her children kidnapped and hasn't seen them since.

She posted a picture of herself on Ebay from the 60's doing karate moves and is selling them for $100 each.

For Halloween she wore this blue sparkly dress (with her nylons and sandles) and put this blue eyeshadow on and was a ...???? I don't know.

I was talking to a friend of mine who's desk is across from hers. I asked Leah, my friend, if she was punched in the face by a guy & he offered her $50k to keep her mouth shut if she would take it. JW said, very passionatley I must say, "well I wouldn't and I would know. I once had a knife to my throat and a gun to my head and I sued for $7million and had several corporation involved. $50k is not worth it!"

Who is this lady and how come her life is full of soap opera lifestyles! Believe me I have more, but I will keep you wanting more...

2 comments:

Leah said...

um yeah laughed so hard a little pee came out.. jk but HILARIOUS

Anonymous said...

HA! She sounds very interesting.