Friday, March 23, 2012

Audubon Centre

Yesterday was such a beautiful day (80 degrees) that my friends decided to head to the Audubon reserve and Colette and I tagged along. It is this reserve where you walk through a field of tall grasses and cat-tails, and a pond or two, before it takes you to the beach.

Colette loved the sand, and yes, a couple handfuls made it to her mouth. While the boys loved looking for mini-crabs and snails by flipping over rocks. Afterwards we had a picnic at the look out point and just sat around enjoying the sun. I enjoyed it a little too much because I got a sunburn on my neck. Thank goodness for my friend Marissa who brought sunscreen, so I lathered Colette in some of that.

Even though everyone had a grand ol' time, these two were pooped out from too much fun and sun!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Oh man. This looks like a dreamy day. Jealous.

Sarita said...

What fun! I wish I could have come!