Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas in NYC

Also over the Christmas break Nick and I drove to New York is see his sister Emily, my friend Audrey, and all the fun Christmas things going on. Since it is only a 2.5 hour drive we made it there relatively fast and headed into the city that night.
The window displays were stunning! My favourite was Bendel's windows. But they are always amazing.

This is how we had to feed Colette in the city; Grand Central Station. The city is not child friendly. SO glad we didn't bring her stroller and only brought her baby back pack. But we had a hard time feeding and changing her diaper. She did really good though. Just slept most of the time.
Here I am unimpressed with their piano skills. If I only wanted to wait in the line I could have shown then how 'Chopsticks' was really done. :)
We walked the Brooklyn bridge and saw Ground Zero. It was pretty cold, but we managed okay walking all around. Such a busy, cool, place!

No comments: