Thursday, July 7, 2011

What I'd do over again..

If I could go back to the beginning of when Colette was born I would do things a little different. For example, I wouldn't take the lactationist word as law. (nipple confusion is a myth I think) I would say to the hospital nurses, yes, give my baby a Binky and yes, give her a bottle during the night so I can sleep. If I did this, then she might take one or both of those things. That way I can step away for a while and let Nick or a babysitter be able to feed her. Well, enough blogging- I need to get back to trying and breaking the Binky in. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Amen to that! We learned the pacifier thing after the first baby, but it wasn't until baby four that we breast and bottle fed from day one. It certainly made life a lot easier. Good luck:)