Thursday, June 23, 2011

Long Time No Blog





I haven't blogged in a long time. I guess I just haven't had time since I've been adjusting to being a new mom. It's been so fun! And the older she gets, the more personality I can see and I just love it. Here are a couple things I have realized with being a mom:
1. Human babies are TOTALLY dependant on you! No other mammal is like that
2. She is her own special spirit- I am getting to learn who she is individually
3. I couldn't be a single mom. Nick is a huge help
4. Even babies want a snack between meals sometimes.
5. Starting to average 7 hours of sleep a night means happier baby. (she likes routine)
6. 7 hours of sleep still doesn't equal 7 hours for mom...must pump to survive
7. I'm so creative and detail oriented with how to cure a diaper rash. (she LOVES diaper changes)
8. Seeing her smile and learn to laugh is making it all worth it
9. I need to stop spending so much $ on her clothes when she'll outgrow them next month
10. I've learned she needs baby time, and I need mom time and we both need together time :)

3 comments:

whitney said...

super cute pics!!

Krystal said...

Very cute! You're such a cute happy mom and she's such a cute happy baby girl!!!

a said...

this is sooo precious!