Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Doctor Visits

This is a non stress test I am doing. (2 a week) The pink belt is for the baby's heart beat, and the blue is for my contractions. (or lack there of)
As many of you know, I have been headed to the doctor's office quite often due to pre-eclampsia. I have done many tests and it's getting very tiring. BUT everything is going great and the doctor said she doesn't think she will have to induce me because bedrest is doing the baby and I good. My blood pressure is looking okay, and I haven't had any symtoms recently. So here I am, week 38 and I should make it to 40!

1 comment:

Emily said...

SO fun to see all the pictures Kim! You look so cute. I had Rex 2 weeks early due to preeclampsia so I know what you're going through (swelling, etc.) Hang in there! I can't wait to see some pics of this sure to be beautiful little girl. I'm so happy for you guys!