Thursday, August 5, 2010

Twilight: Eclipse

So I finally saw Eclipse. Now, I've read the books and I've enjoyed the first two movies so I was a little excited to see this movie, I'll admit it. BUT honestly how bad was this movie?! Are they serious with what they delivered? Really? I couldn't fully enjoy it because it was so terrible!

Here are my issues with it:
1. Bella's wig. It was so bad! Come on- we all know she did the Joan Jett movie and chopped her hair grotesque, but this wig- really? I couldn't stop staring at how bad it looked. Below is a poster with her wearing it. She looks like a new actress compared to how she looked in previous movies.
2. These 'vampires' looked fake! (Yeah I know they don't exist but I mean movie fake) I could see all the make up that went into making them. They bad hair dye (all of them), their painted eyebrows, the white skin, the lip liner/lip stick- ALL OF IT! No one in their right mind would think Edward was better looking than Jacob with all the make up he was wearing
3. The acting. But that is a given. It hasn't been good in any of the movies.

I would like to give it to Jacob though. He seemed to really take his role more seriously. He bulked up, he took acting classes...he was the only person on the screen (aside from Charlie) that I could stand. I did like him more in his 'wolf' shape though.

Those are my thoughts on Twilight: Eclipse. P.S. SO EXCITED FOR POTTER!

1 comment:

Leah said...

I haven't seen it yet and I might be a little mad at you now for making me not like it already. Dang you.