Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Job!...kind of

I am not sure if anyone reads my blog, but I guess I like to scrapbook so much that I am doing it electronically with this blog :) I haven't written anything in a long time because my life has been so crazy. But I will get caught up on a couple things right now.

I was offered a little job by my Interior Design teacher. I am his T.A. (teachers assistant) This is quite a compliment to me because he doesn't offer it to just anyone and he apparently sees that I am enjoying/doing well in his class he offered it to me. I enjoy it so far and it's really fun! I am working on putting together his teaching slides of different design pieces so he can use them for future classes. It's time consuming...but it will be worth it in the end

2 comments:

Sophia said...

I can totally see you being amazing at interior design! Good luck!

carly said...

Congratulations Kim! That's fantastic!