Wednesday, July 22, 2009

NYC: Day 3

Mary Poppins play. It was so good!! Nick even liked it
The Met again
The Gugg's again
Upper East side
Nick in Strawberry Fields (a John Lennon memorial)
'Friends' pond
Liberty again..she followed us
Bike riding in central park
Central park
Nick and I went to New York July 16-19.  My work was nice enough to provide us Nick and my flight and a hotel room, so we couldn't say no!  The only drawback is that I had to work 1.5 days :)  Worth it.  
So we arrived and we were so excited.  We had a plan of everything we were going to do and we did all of it.  We love NY.  (Central park day was my favourite cause I love greenery) but Nick loved everything else!  We rode the subway around, saw a celebrity, ate delicious food, and shopped in unique stores. What a fun trip!!!  We were very lucky and thankful for this opportunity

1 comment:

Sophia said...

Your trip looks like so much fun. Brent is from Boston and I keep trying to convince him that we need to go to the east coast. NY looks amazing!