Sunday, December 28, 2008

1st X-Mas Together

My first lesson with my new camera from Leah...plug: pelousedesign.com

Modeling my new camera and bag.
Nick with his infamous Wright family stocking..made by Grandma Morgan
EmmaLucy lulu

Our first Christmas tree in our apartment. I made the ornaments so we could save some money. AND we wrapped presents in newspaper to save more. Tips for others :) lol
This was Nick and my first Christmas together as a married couple. Christmas Eve I worked until noon. Work gave me a HUGE box full of steaks! Such an awesome gift! And Nick spent the day snowboarding at Sundance. Then we met up and headed to Elise's house for the Christmas program. Nick preformed there. He sang O Holy Night and played guitar. He did such a great job. I was SO proud of him! We spent Christmas day at my parents house in Springville, UT. The whole family was there and it was a fun time! I love watching kids open gifts- they love everything they get and get so excited! Of course there were lots of games :)

Nick got a new ipod to store ALL his music together and Kim got a new Nikon camera so she can get more in photography. My sister in law showed me a lot about my new camera on Christmas and I watched the DVD's that came with them, so I am ready for step one of photography. Oh, and we got a wii (with Nick's Christmas bonus) and I can barely pull Nick away from Zelda to eat- he loves it so much.. hope it doesn't last too long. haha
On December 26 my niece was baptized so we drove up to Alpine to see that. It's always nice to attend a baptism so you can remember the covenants you made. I am happy for Hailey! Then I went shopping with my sisters, mom, and oldest niece Kayla. Nick and I are planning on going snowboarding this week as our first activity for the new year! Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Leah said...

We loved spending Christmas with you two!